DTA Adds Late-Night Saturday Service, Summer Trolley Schedule Changes
DULUTH, Minn. – The Duluth Transit Authority has announced it will implement operational schedule changes beginning on Sunday, June 4 for Routes 2, 6, and 10.
According to the DTA, there will be a few minor time adjustments, as well as late-night trips on Saturdays – details below:
- Route 2 will add 11:20 p.m. and 12:20 a.m. trips “From Downtown” and 12:07 and 1:07 a.m. trips “To Downtown.”
- Route 6 will add a 10:30 p.m. trip “From Downtown” and a 10:55 p.m. trip “To Downtown.”
- Route 10 will 11:10 p.m. trip “From Downtown” and 10:50 p.m. and 11:50 p.m. trips “To Downtown.”
The DTA will begin service for the summer Port Town Trolley Service on Sunday, June 4 in Canal Park, Bayfront, and downtown Duluth. Several changes will take place for the trolley this year:
- Service will now be available past Fitger’s to 10th Ave E
- Two trolley buses will operate at the same time until 7 p.m.
- Service will now operate from 11:30 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Trolleys will operate every 20 minutes until 7 pm. when it will switch to every 30 minutes until 11 p.m.