Minnesota-Made Gift Options for the Holiday Season
EDINA, Minn. – We’re entering the gift buying season and this year you can find those perfect presents in Minnesota.
Shelly Loberg with Explore Edina stopped by FOX 21 to discuss some of the gifts made in the state.
That includes products from Loll Designs which has expanded to the Twin Cities area.
Loll Designs makes durable, outdoor furniture that comes from 100% recycled plastic, mostly from milk jugs.
Loll Designs is now available at Design Within Reach in the newly expanded Galleria Shopping Center in Edina.
Here’s a look at some other gifts Loberg highlighted:
- Created by Mark Herman.
- He’s done illustrations for things like Major League Baseball and The Olympics.
- Some of his designs include places like Canal Park and Lake Superior.
- They’re available at Piccadilly Prairie in Southdale Center.
- Glass Tumbler
- Available at Piccadilly Prairie.
- Designed by Minnesota artist Adam Turman.
- Each one has 12 different state cutouts that represent a different month in Minnesota.
- Wood Wall Art
- Hagen and Oats is a brand at Burlap and Brass which was created by two sisters in Minnesota.
- They make wood wall decor that is customizable.
- Minnesota Marble Cut–Out
- The marble cut-out is designed in Minnesota, but the marble is from a Minnesota marble company, too.
- The designers use the scraps from the countertops this marble company creates to make these cut–outs.
- They can be used as a decorative piece or bookends.
- Love & Drishti is a jewelry brand that was created by a Minnesota designer.
- Her work is inspired by yoga and it features natural stones.
- These are found at Equation.
- Minnesota artist created brand August Sparrow.
- Items range from baby onesies and hats to banners and pillows.
All the information about where to find these Minnesota-made gift ideas on the Explore Edina Facebook page.
If you want to make your shopping trip an overnight stay, you will find hotel deals at exploreedina.com.