HIBBING - Fire officials have determined the cause of a fire that destroyed part of Sportsman's Restaurant in Hibbing.
According to the Hibbing Fire Department, a connection between two multi-plug power strips caused the flames in a bedroom of an upstairs apartment.
Fire officials are reminding everyone of the dangers overloading electrical systems can have in your home or your apartment.
The cause of the fire was accidental.
They say to always follow the manufacturer’s recommendations on your appliances.
Sportsman's re-opened for business on Sunday.
They are working to restore the apartments upstairs.