DULUTH - A house fire in Duluth caused more than $50,000 in damages after flames engulfed the attic Sunday morning.
According to the Duluth Fire Department, it happened at 2867 Exeter Street at around 10:30 a.m.
And they said flames were coming through the roof as the family of four safely evacuated their home.
It took more than 20 firefighters to put out the fire and authorities said the fire was caused by an electrical problem in the attic.
There were no injuries reported.
The fire department reminds the public to test their smoke detectors every month.