DULUTH – A 14-year-old girl who went missing has been found.
DULUTH - The Duluth Fire Department is hoping a new tool will help prevent dangerous kitchen fires.
Kitchen fires are the number one cause of fires in Minnesota and Duluth.
Thursday marked the first demonstration of a grease fire out of the Duluth Fire Department's new trailer.
By showing the public just how dangerous adding water to a grease fire could be, the hope is that it could save property and lives.
"I think it will be an important tool because people are very visual; people learn by hearing something and seeing something," Duluth Fire Marshal Marnie Grondahl said.
The new trailer was purchased through a grant from FEMA.