Northland Uncovered 2014 Year In Review
We Take A Look Back at the Last Year of Northland Uncovered
There are hidden gems spread across Northern Minnesota and Wisconsin displaying the amazing history and development of the areas throughout the years.
In this week’s Northland Uncovered, FOX 21’s Kay White and Natalie Froistad take you through some of the top stories from 2014.
All of the Northland Uncovered videos are available online.
In this story, we highlighted:
– Chester Creek Books & Antiques
– Richard I. Bong Veterans Historical Society
– Oliver G. Traphagen House
-Central High School
– Historic Homes
– Aerial Lift Bridge
– Superior Fire Hall
– Endion Station
– Edna G. Tugboat
– Seven Bridges Road
– Enger Tower
– Two Harbors Light Station
– Davidson Windmill
– Shipping Industry
– I-35 History and Construction
– Jay Cooke State Park Swinging Bridge
– Glensheen Mansion