Fire Tears Through Home
No One Injured in Blaze
Sorry, this video is no longer available
Fire tore through a Canosia Township home, Wednesday night.
Multiple fire agencies responded to the report of a house fire on Levaque Road.
According to the St. Louis County Sheriff’s Office, the call came in around 5:10 p.m. after the home owner fell asleep with a candle burning.
When she woke up she found her curtains on fire.
The woman tried to extinguish the flames herself, but was unable to get the blaze under control.
She was able to escape with her pets unharmed.
Crews found the house