Kids Eat Free, Free Parking on Parade Night
Thousands of people gather in Downtown Duluth every year for the Christmas City of the North Parade.
In an effort to encourage families to enjoy a night out on the town, several restaurants are letting kids eat free on parade night.
Businesses offering the deal include Bellisio’s, Grandmas Saloon and Grill, Grandmas Sportsgarden, JJ Astor, Little Angie’s Cantina and Grill, Midi Restaurant, Toasty’s, Tycoons, and Valentinis.
In addition to the free kids meals, there is also free parking being offered on parade night.
The following lots and ramps will be free after 5:00 p.m.
• Shoppers Auto Park—18 N. 2nd Ave West
• Fourth Avenue Auto Park—402 W. Michigan Street
· US Bank Ramp—230 W. Michigan Street
· Tech Village Ramp—10 E. First Street
· 1st and 1st Lot– 123 East First Street
· Medical District Ramp—302 E. First Street
· Fitger’s—600 E. Superior Street
· Phoenix Parking Lot—98 N. 4th Ave West
· St. Luke’s Hospital Ramp—1020 E. First Street
· St. Luke’s Employee Parking Lot—119 N. 12th Ave East
The Christmas City of the North Parade kicks off Friday, November 20 at 6:20 p.m.