US 63 Reopens in Bayfield County
Crews continue to open remaining highways
US 63 at Twentymile Creek near Grand View is now open to all traffic, alleviating many travel miles and misdirection for motorists traveling towards Bayfield.
Crews still continue work to reopen remaining highways, one month after July storms brought heavy rain and washed out many northern Wisconsin roadways.
The following traffic impacts are ongoing:
- WIS 13 corridor is closed between Mellen and WIS 112
- A detour for car traffic only is available on County C
- Truck traffic will need to follow WIS 77, US 51, and US 2
- WIS 122 no access to Michigan or Saxon Harbor
- WIS 169 is closed between WIS 13 and US 2. Traffic is detoured via WIS 77, US 51, US 2 – projects are expected to be completed by the end of September