DTA Provides Special Service to Head of Lakes Fair
"Fairgrounds" will be displayed on destination signs
The Duluth Transit Authority (DTA) and the City of Superior will provide a special evening service between downtown Duluth, downtown Superior, and the Head of the Lakes Fair. This service will begin Wednesday, August 24 and run through Saturday, August 27.
Service to the Head of the Lakes Fair will depart downtown Duluth hourly at the Holiday Center running along Route 17 toward South Superior, from 6:15 p.m. to 10:15 p.m.
Return trips from the Fairgrounds will run hourly from 6:40 p.m. to downtown Superior and downtown Duluth. The last trip will be leaving the Fairgrounds at 10:45 p.m.
The shuttle will be using the Bong bridge for trips from Duluth to the Fairgrounds due to the Southbound lane closures on the Blatnik Bridge, resulting in no service to Garfield Avenue or to the North End of Superior.
Trips from the Fairgrounds to Duluth will use the Blatnik Bridge and will provide service along Garfield Avenue.
- Departing Holiday Center in Downtown Duluth for Superior:
- 6:15 p.m. – 7:15 p.m. – 8:15 p.m. – 9:15 p.m. – 10:15 p.m.
- Departing Downtown Superior (14th & Tower) for Fairgrounds:
- 6:28 p.m. – 7:28 p.m. – 8:28 p.m. – 9:28 p.m. – 10:28 p.m.
- Departing Fairgrounds for Downtown Superior and Duluth
- 6:40 p.m. – 7:40 p.m. – 8:40 p.m. – 9:45 p.m. – 10:45 p.m.
Daytime and Sunday services will run on the DTA’s regular Route 17.
For more information head over to duluthtransit.com