Superior Fire Department Responds to Structure Fire
2506 N 20th Street
On Thursday, November 10, 2016 around 12:30 p.m., the Superior Fire Department responded to a structure fire at 2506 N 20th Street.
Crews arrived to heavy smoke and fire coming from the single family home. They were able to make a quick attack on the main body of the fire, but not before it extended into the attic, causing extensive damage to the structure.
One person was home at the time of the fire, but was able to get out safely prior to crews arriving.
There were no reported injuries.
Damage is estimated at $80,000. The cause of the fire was deemed accidental from an improperly extinguished cigarette.
The Superior Fire Department responded with three engines, a command vehicle, and 13 firefighters.