Kitchen Fire at Alborn Tavern

8506 Swan Lake Road, Alborn, MN 55720

St. Louis County Deputies responded to the report of a fire in the kitchen at the Alborn Tavern around 7:30 p.m. on November 16, 2016.

When crews arrived, several area fire departments were on scene evacuating the building and working to extinguish the fire.

The business sustained smoke damage and other minor damage as a result of the fire.

Fire crews discovered that the fire began behind the grill, in the kitchen, as a result of grease build up.

Approximately 12 patrons were inside the establishment at the time of the incident; no injuries were reported.

Categories: Business-imported, Community-imported, Fire and Rescue-imported, News-imported