Preparing a Salmon Chowder Ravioli Appetizer
Cooking Connection: Ravioli
For this week’s Cooking Connection FOX 21’s William Seay worked with Bellisio’s Italian Restaurant.
Bellisio’s Senior Sous Chef, Chad Blomquist, showed William how to make a salmon chowder ravioli.
Salmon Chowder Ravioli:
- Lay out sheet of pasta
- Place salmon chowder on pasta
- Water edges of pasta
- Take other sheet of pasta and place on top
- Push around filling and cut off edges
- Use small fork to press edges together
- Place ravioli in boiling water
- Add cream and clam broth to pan on high heat
- Add chopped leeks
- Let simmer
Plate when pasta is fully cooked. Set ravioli in soup bowl and spoon 2-3 ounces of sauce over ravioli. Sprinkle chopped dill over dish. Top with caviar.
Bellisio’s Italian Restaurant is located at 405 S Lake Ave, Duluth, MN 55802.
For more information on the restaurant, head to www.bellisios.com.