Traffic Advisory on Arrowhead Road Saturday, March 18
HERMANTOWN, Minn. – The Hermantown Police Department is notifying the public of road closures happening on Saturday March 18, for the 4th Annual Saint Fennessy 4K Run.
- West Arrowhead Road will be closed to traffic between Hermantown Elementary School and Lavaque Road from 9 a.m. until approximately 10:30 a.m.
- Lavaque Road will be closed to traffic between the intersection at West Arrowhead Road and Hermantown Square entrance from 9 a.m. until approximately 11 a.m.
- Access to Hermantown Credit Union and BP on Lavaque Rd will be accessible from Highway 53
- Access onto the race course will not be allowed between 9 a.m. and 11 a.m. from Ugstad Road, Rebecca Road, Grouse Ridge Drive, Cedar Ridge Drive, Silver Leaf Drive, Boulder Drive, Alpine Drive, and Green Acres Circle
- No Parking is allowed on these parts of Arrowhead or Lavaque from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Roadways are expected to be open at 11 a.m. to vehicle traffic
- Motorists should slow down and be alert to special signing and follow directions of traffic control volunteers.