Cooking up Tradition with Bucktales Cantina & Grill
Cooking Connection: Bistec Ranchero
SUPERIOR, Wis. – A Mexican restaurant in Superior is bringing traditional flavor to town.
Bucktales Cantina & Grill is owned by Dee Morales, who also does all the cooking by himself.
For this week’s Cooking Connection, Morales showed FOX 21’s William Seay how to make Bistec Ranchero.
Bucktales Cantina & Grill is located at 6098 WI-35, Superior, WI 54880, which is about half a mile away from Pattison State Park.
Bucktales can be reached at (715) 394-4181.
For more information, “like” their Facebook Page.
- Add cubed steak to heated, buttered pan at medium heat
- Add salt and pepper
- Add salsa and peppers once meat is mostly cooked
- Let sit for about five minutes
- Add rice, lettuce, pico de gallo and tortillas
- Pour Bistec Ranchero onto plate