Cooking up a Classic with Bucktales Cantina & Grill
Cooking Connection: Chilaquiles
SUPERIOR, Wis. – A Mexican restaurant in Superior is bringing traditional flavor to town.
Bucktales Cantina & Grill is owned by Dee Morales, who also does all the cooking by himself.
For this week’s Cooking Connection, Morales showed FOX 21’s William Seay how to make Chilaquiles.
Bucktales Cantina & Grill is located at 6098 WI-35, Superior, WI 54880, which is about half a mile away from Pattison State Park.
Bucktales can be reached at (715) 394-4181.
For more information, “like” their Facebook Page.
- Add seasoned shredded chicken and butter to pan
- Add tortilla chips to pan
- Add salsa verde to pan
- Allow mixture to cook for about 5 minutes
- Transfer to plate
- Sprinkle queso fresco and red onions on top
- Add sour cream
- Place cooked eggs on top of dish