Fall-off-the-bone Ribs with Texas Roadhouse
Cooking Connection: Texas Roadhouse
DULUTH, Minn. – The weather is warming up and summer celebrations are beginning to take place.
Barbecue ribs are a staple at many gatherings.
For this week’s Cooking Connection we make some smoked, fall-off-the-bone ribs with Texas Roadhouse.
- Season pork ribs on both sides, rub it in
- Add liquid smoke and water to bottom of pan with drainer grate in place
- Transfer ribs to that pan
- Seal with one layer of plastic wrap and two layers of tin foil
- Put in oven at 300 degrees for about 3-4 hours
- Once the cooking in the oven is complete, put them on the grill bone side down for about 4-5 minutes
- Flip over and cook for the same amount of time
- Add barbecue sauce making sure to cover the top and bottom of rack
Texas Roadhouse is located at 902 Mall Dr., Duluth, MN 55811.
They can be reached at (218) 624-7427.
For more information head to texasroadhouse.com.