Sclavi’s Italian Restaurant & Bar Introduces New Menu Items
Cooking Connection: Braised Cauliflower
SUPERIOR, Wis. – Sclavi’s Italian Restaurant and Bar is has made a few menu tweaks, so FOX 21 worked in the kitchen with them in this week’s Cooking Connection.
Owner Anthony Sclavi showed FOX 21 how to make braised cauliflower.
This is a healthy and vegan dish.
Sclavi’s is located at 1006 Tower Ave. in Superior, WI.
They are open Wednesdays through Saturdays.
They are open from 4-9 p.m. on Wednesdays and Thursdays and 4-10 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays.
- Simmer olive oil into pot
- Slice bell peppers and add to pot
- Slice pepperoncini and add to pot
- Add cauliflower flowerettes to pot
- Let ingredients simmer
- Add 1 cup of tomato sauce
- Add 1 cup of water
- Set heat to medium-high and cook until cauliflower is tender
- Add red pepper flakes and black pepper