Sclavi’s Italian Restaurant Features Breaded Pork Chop as Special
Cooking Connection: Breaded Pork Chop, Butternut Squash Risotto, Tomato Salad
SUPERIOR, Wis. – For this week’s Cooking Connection FOX 21 was back in the kitchen with Sclavi’s Italian Restaurant and Bar.
Owner Anthony Sclavi showed FOX 21 how to make a breaded pork chop with fresh rosemary, butternut squash risotto with gorgonzola, and a tomato salad.
Sclavi’s is located at 1006 Tower Ave. in Superior, WI.
They are open Wednesdays through Saturdays.
They are open from 4-9 p.m. on Wednesdays and Thursdays and 4-10 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays.
BREADED PORK CHOP:
- Heat butter in pan
- Dip pork chop in breading
- Add to pan once butter is melted on medium-high heat for about 5 minutes
- Flip when ready and reduce heat slightly
- Enjoy when ready!
BUTTERNUT SQUASH RISOTTO:
- Heat olive oil in saucepan
- Add cooked squash to pan
- Add spreadable gorgonzola to pan
- Add 1/4 cup of heavy cream to pan
- Add cooked rice
- Drop heat and add fresh sage
- Cook until mixed and enjoy!
- Mince slove of garlic
- Slice grape tomatoes
- Slice fresh parsley
- Mix olive oil and balsamic vinegar reduction
- Mix all ingredients together and set aside