Cooking Connection: Tortellini Aglio e Olio
Cooking with JJ Astor
DULUTH, Minn. – With one of the best views of the Twin Ports, JJ Astor is working to also produce the tastiest food.
Newly hired Food and Beverage Director, Bob Boyd, was back in the kitchen with FOX 21.
For this week’s Cooking Connection, Boyd showed FOX 21’s William Seay how to create Tortellini Aglio e Olio.
TORTELLINI AGLIO E OLIO:
- Cook tortellini in boiling water
- In pan:
- heat olive oil
- add vegetables: zucchini, squash, mushrooms, onions, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, grape tomatoes
- add garlic
- add fresh basil and thyme
- add more olive oil and garlic at end
- top with fresh mozzarella
- Combine pasta and vegetables and add fresh parmesan
JJ Astor Restaurant and Lounge is located in the Radisson at 505 W Superior St, Duluth, MN 55802.
They can be reached at (218) 722-8439 and visited online at jjastorsrestaurant.com.