Fire in Normanna Township Destroys Garage

Officials Believe the Fire is Accidental at This Time

NORMANNA TOWNSHIP, Minn. – St. Louis Deputies and fire crews responded to 6407 Mcquade Road in Normanna Township shortly after 12:00 a.m. Tuesday.

When crews arrived they began extinguishing a fully engulfed garage fire.

Officials say an unattended wood stove could have been the cause of the fire.

The garage was a total loss with some damage to the residence on the property as well.

Officials say no one was in the structure at the time of the fire.

The fire is believed to be accidental at this time.

No injures have been reported.

 

Categories: Community, News, News – Latest News