Making a Fresh Appetizer with JJ Astor
Cooking Connection: Bruschetta
DULUTH, Minn. – When entertaining guests it’s always tough to come up with a dish everyone will enjoy eating.
A commonly-liked appetizer is actually much easier to put together than may be expected.
For this week’s Cooking Connection Robert Boyd, the Director of Food and Beverage for JJ Astor, showed FOX 21’s William Seay how to make Bruschetta.
- Remove seeds and dice Roma, yellow and garden-variety tomatoes
- Mix diced tomatoes with olive oil in a mixing bowl
- Finely dice garlic and add to mixture
- Add salt and pepper to mixture
- Slice fresh basil and add to mixture
- Top with Balsamic Glaze on tomato mixture
JJ Astor Restaurant and Lounge is located in the Radisson at 505 W. Superior St., Duluth, MN 55802.
They can be reached at (218) 722-8439 and visited online at jjastorsrestaurant.com.