Verizon Wireless Devices to Support Training Goals for Athletes
Verizon Wireless Recommends Spring Activity Devices
DULUTH, Minn. – As Spring fully gets underway people are getting outside to exercise.
With Grandma’s Marathon just over a month away, many runners are also taking advantage of this time to get active.
This morning, Verizon Wireless Solutions Specialist Rachel Agurkis stopped by FOX 21 to talk through gadgets that can be helpful during this training period.
- Bose Soundsport
- Noise canceling, water resistant(sweatproof)
- Fitbit Versa
- Smartwatch, fitness trackers, heart rate, app notifications
- Nest Video Doorbell
- Ability to see if anyone has approached your house
- UnderArmor Sport Wireless
- Long battery life, sweatproof headphones
For more information head to verizonwireless.com or call (218) 213-9224.
Verizon Wireless is located at 2112 Maple Grove Rd.