The Port Town Trolley Offers new Features for Summer
The Trolley Opened for the Season on Sunday
DULUTH, Minn. – The DTA summer Port Town Trolley officially hit the streets for the summer season on Sunday with some new features.
The Port Town Trolley is a free daily service that runs through Labor Day in Bayfront, Canal Park, the Historical Arts and Theater District and downtown every 15 minutes from 12:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. and every 30 minutes from 8:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
Other new features this year include:
- Trolley bus now travels clockwise along the route
- Service is now provided along Lake Avenue in Canal Park
- Service is now provided to the Duluth Transportation Center
- Trolley bus stop signs that illustrate the route map
The schedules time points for 2018 are as follows:
- Duluth Transportation Center (DTC)
- 3rd Avenue East and First Street
- Morse Street at Grandma’s
For more information on the Port Town Trolley, including the route map and schedule, you can visit duluthtransit.com.