Suspect Arrested in Lincoln Park Home Robbery and Assault Case
Duluth police say a suspect is in custody for his alleged role in a home robbery and assault in Lincoln Park earlier this month.
DULUTH, Minn.-Duluth police say a suspect is in custody for his alleged role in a home robbery and assault in Lincoln Park earlier this month.
Authorities say officers were dispatched to the Public Safety Building lobby on North Arlington Avenue Friday at 5:45 p.m. where Christian Hamzah Coleman was waiting to turn himself in for multiple warrants stemming from his alleged involvement in a March 13th robbery of a residence.
According to reports, the robbery and assault happened inside a home in the Lincoln Park neighborhood around 5:15 a.m. March 13th on the 600 Block of Atlantic Avenue.
Two victims were assaulted during the break-in. They were treated and released from a local hospital.
A police spokesperson also told Fox 21 that two other suspects are at large in the case and they have not identified them at this time.
Coleman is being held on multiple charges including:
- Aiding and Abetting Burglary in the First Degree (felony – three counts)
- Aiding & Abetting Criminal Sexual Conduct in the First Degree (felony)
- Aiding and Abetting Kidnapping (felony)
- Aiding and Abetting False Imprisonment (felony – four counts)
- Obstructing the legal process – interfering with a police officer (misdemeanor)