Three People Rescued From Duluth House Fire

No Injuries Were Reported

DULUTH, Minn. – Fire officials responded to a home at 629 North Central Avenue just before 11:30 p.m.  Sunday.

Upon arrival firefighters observed smoke coming from the eaves of the two story single family home.

Three residents were waiting to be rescued from a second floor window while two other occupants had made it outside.

The residents were safely rescued along with a dog and cat inside the home.

Authorities believe the cause of the fire to be electrical.

Initial damages are estimated at $40,000.

The residents were able to return to their home once the blaze was knocked down.

No injuries were reported.

Categories: News, News – Latest News