Home Safety

Several Northlanders Hospitalized from Possible Carbon Monoxide Exposure

Several Northlanders were hospitalized due to possible exposure, some were airlifted into Duluth.

VIRGINIA, Minn.- Seven Northlanders on the Iron Range are in the hospital after possible carbon monoxide exposure. The owner of the residence where this happened says three people live in the home and four others were visiting. Their condition has not been released Sunday. Fire Department Officials say it’s important for people to be educated about this silent killer. The…